What each party are agreeing to
You the Client: You will need to clearly communicate what you expect us to do. Bear Atlantic Group in turn will give you an agreement that states the deliverables and agreed upon compensation once those deliverables are met. Typically our development and services have milestones. Once each of these milestones are met, payment may be required. You agree to give us the things we jointly agree that we need to complete the project milestones and in the format we need it. We will also need you to review our work, provide feedback and approval in a timely manner. We work off of deadlines, and those go both ways.
You agree to be bound by dates we set together. Finally, you agree to stick to the payment schedule. If any of the deliverables do not meet your approval, you may request a refund for any undelivered work or services. To request a refund, you simply must submit an email to support@BearAtlantic.com stating what deliverable has not been met and reasons for this request. Bear Atlantic Group will then review this request and reply back within 48 hours.
Bear Atlantic Group.: We have the experience and ability to do everything we state we will do in our deliverables and we will do it all in a professional and timely manner. Bear Atlantic Group will endeavor to meet every deadline that is set. Bear Atlantic Group agrees to give you a refund within 90 days for any work that has not been done according to the stated deliverables.
Any deliverable that has been accepted and paid for is excluded from any refund.
Any request made after 30 days of payment is excluded.
Bear Atlantic Group cannot refund unless the request for refund is made within 30 days of payment.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Full refund will be made if you decide to cancel our services within 3 days of making the payment.
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 3 days then you will be charged 50% of the amount. The balance will be credited to the account from which you made payment within 90 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be done 30 days prior to the start of next billing cycle.
- If you signed up for our services but did not make use of them then you are still entitled to pay us.
- Amount of refund will be credited in the account from which the payment was made within 90 days of service cancellation.
Digtial Marketing Refund Policy
Bear Atlantic Group will not be liable for refund or guarantee of top search ranking under the following circumstances:
- In case of effect on SEO ranking due to changes in ranking algorithm, policies or functionality of search engines.
- Link building, a part of SEO, is carried out based on the information you provide us. In case the URLs given by you are incorrect, we will not be responsible for any subsequent errors and there will be not be any refunds or money back guarantee.
- Bear Atlantic Group will not be responsible for SEO results if the client engages with any other third-party SEO services.
- Number of times and rank of a website appearing on the search list varies and thus an immediate change in the search ranking cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of contract termination, refund, or legal settlement. Client agrees to transfer all physical and digital assets created or purchased on behalf of client including: source codes, written or digital content, intellectual property, domains, etc to Bear Atlantic Group and cease usage.
- Any adverse effect on ranking due to changes in website content by the client or third-party service provider hired by them.
We make no guarantee that our SEO services will show the client’s website in top ten search rank. However, understand that we work in your best interest and put in our best effort to provide genuinely profitable results. Our aim is to make your life simpler and your business more lucrative.
*Bear Atlantic Group reserves the right to change the above refund and cancellation policy at any given point without any prior notice.