Discover business consulting careers where problem solvers, creative thinkers, & results-driven individuals thrive from rewarding job opportunities.
At Bear Atlantic, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business, hiring professionals and students across a wide range of disciplines.
All team members have a personal responsibility to engage in leadership, diversity, work-life flexibility, career coaching and training.
What We Do.
We enable success by working with you to address critical business priorities utilizing actionable data to improve customer acquisitions, business strategy, and company infrastructure.
Careers at Bear Atlantic Group
Our consultants are analytical and creative, leaders and collaborators. You’ll be at the center of integrated teams with diverse thinkers and skillsets, all working together to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Each day will be different, but they’ll all be rewarding.
If you’re an ambitious business school graduate, advanced degree holder or an experienced professional who’s ready to solve transformative challenges for industry leaders and disruptors, we should talk.
What You'll Do
- Become experts in the client’s organization and industry
- Turn data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions
- Move clients to action with plans to execute our recommendations
- Manage and mentor junior team members
If you’re an ambitious undergraduate or a professional a few years out of college, we want you to explore our Associate Consultant (AC) role.
As an associate consultant, you’ll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills from day one. You’ll begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with some of the best consultants in the business.
What You'll Do
- Every day is different, but here’s a sample of what you can expect to experience and accomplish:
- Work on a case team with three to five other consultants, owning a distinct aspect of the project
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders
- Interview clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers and employers—work that will become the basis of the case team’s strategic recommendations
- After accumulating appropriate experience, take responsibility for supervising more junior ACs