Location: Miami, Fl
In this position, you will be responsible for providing insights to clients. To do so, you will first meet with our clients to uncover their business needs and challenges. Then, you will use your strong analytical skills to perform quantitative and observational data analyses. From these analyses, you will form and present your recommendations to our clients.
Our consultants are analytical and creative, leaders, and collaborators. You’ll be at the center of integrated teams with diverse thinkers and skillsets, all working together to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Each day will be different, but they’ll all be rewarding.
If you’re an ambitious business school graduate, advanced degree holder, or an experienced professional who’s ready to solve transformative challenges for industry leaders and disruptors, we should talk.
- Prepare and execute client workshops
- Interface with clients to discover their business challenges
- Perform quantitative and observational data analyses
- Create and present client recommendations
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills